We currently have a vacancy for a KS2 teacher.. Please see below for more details.
We strongly encourage visits to the school so please come and see us.
St Mary’s Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant
KS2 Class Teacher
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and inspiring KS2 Class Teacher to join our dedicated team.
St Mary’s Church of England Primary School in Chessington has a ‘Good’ judgement from Ofsted and an ‘Outstanding’ rating from SIAMS
- Are passionate about high quality teaching, which enables the best learning opportunities for children
- Have high expectations of children’s behaviour and learning outcomes
- Are a committed, enthusiastic team player who is able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Are committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all children
We can offer you:
- A supportive, professional and hardworking environment
- A commitment to your personal continuing professional development and opportunities for career progression
- An inclusive and friendly school community
- Friendly, responsive and enthusiastic pupils
Applications to start after February half term or Easter 2018 will be considered. Salary will be dependent on your level of experience. Part time applications will be considered.
Please see the attachements below for a job description and application form. Closing date for applications is 12 noon on 8th January 2018.