Useful information for Nursery parents
Our Early Years team will be in touch throughout the summer term to keep you updated as to how we plan to support your child.
We have collated some information which we hope will be useful for you as your child begins their learning journey with us in Caterpillar class. Below you will find information on the following topics:
- Potty training
- A guide to ensuring your child has a good night's sleep
- Information on bilingualism
- Tips for reading with your child
- Communication with your child
- A parent guide to Early Learning at home.
If you feel there is something missing that you would love to know more about, then we'd love to hear from you. Please do contact the EYFS or Senior Leadership team via the school office so we can provide you with the information you require. We are all here to help!