All children are expected to wear school uniform. The school uniform can be purchased from PMG Schoolwear, at Tolworth Broadway or online. The school also has a limited supply of uniform, please enquire at the school office.
Foundation Stage (Nursery and Reception)
- Navy logoed school sweatshirt or cardigan (girls)
- White logoed polo shirt
- Grey jogging bottoms, shorts or school trousers
- Grey or white socks
- Black shoes which are suitable for both indoor and outdoor activities. Please avoid lace ups and high heels.
- Logoed T-shirt in House colour
- Navy Blue shorts (not cycle shorts)
- Black plimsolls
- Shoe bag
Years 1 to 6
- Navy logoed school sweatshirt or Navy logoed school cardigan (girls)
- White shirt or logoed polo shirt (boys)
- White blouse or logoed polo shirt (girls)
- Grey trousers or shorts (boys)
- Grey skirt or tailored trousers (girls)
- Navy blue checked summer dress (girls, from Easter to October Half Term)
- Grey socks (boys)
- Grey or white socks or tights (girls)
- Black school shoes. Please note that trainers are not acceptable as school shoes and please avoid high heels and platform shoes.
- Logoed T-shirt in House colour (Reception, Y1 and Y2)
- White T-shirt (is allowed from Y3-Y6 this year )
- Navy blue shorts, or PE skirt for girls
- White socks
- Black plimsolls or trainers
- Trainers – with white soles only please
- Tracksuit (optional, but advisable in cold weather)
If you feel that you may be entitled to financial assistance with the purchase of the uniform please enquire at the office. All items of clothing should be clearly marked with a child’s name. Hair accessories should be navy blue or black.